Sunday 25 September 2011

To All Who Wander

On my recent trip back to Mempho in mid-August, not only did I get to play a "power trio" show with Linda Heck and Kurt Ruleman (bassist extraordinaire John McClure was otherwise engaged with Death Week gigs) at the Escape Alley venue, which is child-friendly, so my kids could come and see dad grimace and make awful noises, I also got to spend a day with Linda recording a demo of this great new song. It was all very experimental, using GarageBand on Mac, and we had no end of technical difficulties, but it was good fun, and I like the result, ragged and raucous. Song, vocal, acoustic guitar, engineering and production by Linda Heck. Electric guitars, bass, drums, shaker, pillow, coffee can by Jimi Inc.



IMAG2969.jpg

IMAG2957.jpg

IMAG2960.jpg

IMAG2958.jpg

IMAG2953.jpg

IMAG2968.jpg

IMAG2963.jpg

IMAG3109.jpg

IMAG3112.jpg

IMAG3102.jpg





No comments: